Get ready for a brand new PSE competition!
Mutual of Omaha will be hosting an interview competition for PSE student members and alumni. You will be interviewed by an industry professional as if you were actually seeking a position with the company.
- PRE-TRAINING – Thursday, April 1 at 6pm CT One-hour pre-training course facilitated by Sara Cho and Jeff Eilers on our Sales Based Interview Guide. This training will take place on the PSE convention platform. You will receive log-in details for that early next week.
- YOUR INTERVIEW – Tuesday, April 6 (Between 8am-5pm) Each competitor will be invited to a twenty-five-minute virtual interview. You will receive a calendar invite for your interview time on Tuesday, with a designated Mutual of Omaha representative. This will be in Microsoft Teams.
- POST COMPETITION FOLLOW-UP – Friday, April 9 at 8am CT One-hour post-competition follow-up to discuss competition results and announce winners, facilitated by Sara Cho and Jeff Eilers.
- Complete prep work by reading the Sales-Based Interview Guide, review the Sales Trainee Program (job description) and Sales Trainee website, here.
- Attend all three parts of the competition 1. Pre-training 2. Your Interview 3. Post-training/prize announcement
- Email your resume to Lisa Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 2
- Knowing your motivation is part of getting your ideal job. Review and complete the What’s Your Motivation Questionnaire as you prepare for the interview competition.
Prizes: 1st place $500, 2nd place $350, 3rd place $150; 10 runner-ups will receive $50 Amazon gift card!